Cooperating School Districts is excited to offer a complimentary in-depth educator workshop on May 1st to learn the e2020 online learning features. The purpose of the training will be to give you a hands-on experience of how to customize the e2020 courses to best serve the learning styles of individual students. You will learn how user- friendly the set up and reports are plan and access. e2020 is currently part of CSD’s District’s-Choice program.
Seating is limited to 25, so respond early to secure your reservation for this free event for CSD members that usually costs up to $2,500. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at the e2020 workshop which will be held from 9:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. at Cooperating School Districts. Please respond to Ruth Block at email@example.com by April 16th if you are interested in participating.
Cooperating School Districts’ new program, District’s-Choice, is not an online school, but instead a menu of courses that districts can choose from to best meet the learning needs of all students. Classes can either be taught by Missouri certified online teachers who are employed by one of our course vendors, or they can be supervised by your district’s teachers who receive facilitator/teacher training. In addition, District’s-Choice offers these online learning courses at the lowest prices in the state of Missouri. Our current partner is e2020, and we’re in the process of adding even more curriculum options. You can learn more about District’s-Choice on December 7 at a Lunch & Learn at Cooperating School Districts. We’ve also added an FAQ to the CSD website about the program; we encourage you to check it out. Still have questions? Contact Ruth Litman-Block at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cooperating School Districts’ District’s-Choice Online Learning will offer the highest-quality courses at the lowest prices in Missouri. After evaluating many online learning vendors, CSD selected e2020 as a key virtual education vendor in our plan to provide a comprehensive virtual education program to Missouri schools. Schools have 200+ courses to select from with e2020, and different options to purchase.
We’d like to invite you to join us for a free Lunch & Learn so you know what features that distinguish e2020 and District’s-Choice from other online programs available for K-12 schools.
The e2020 Lunch & Learn session takes place Thursday, November 3 at 1460 Craig Road in St. Louis, Missouri. Register for this free event here. You can come in the morning and stay for lunch, or stop by for lunch and stay through the afternoon.
• 10- 11:30 am- Demo & Info session of e2020
• 11:30-12:30- Lunch for all provided by e2020
• 12:30- 2 pm- Demo & Info session of e2020
With e2020 through District’s-Choice you can:
• create a personalized schedule
• offer any course any time, creating the flexibility for new innovative school options and schedules for all
• provide credit recovery for students to easily recover credits so they graduate on time
• require a study skills course for freshmen
• encourage students work on a prescriptive MO EOC Assessment Prep course
• offer an ACT, GED prep course any hour of the day to all students
• use e2020 assessments to find out which Missouri and Common Core Standards to spend more time teaching and what to skip, thus personalizing teaching each student in grades 6-12
• use videos of real teachers explaining each Common Core Standard
For more information on this Lunch & Learn, or on District’s-Choice Online Learning, phone Dave Sanders at 314-692-1219, or Nancy George at 314-692-1251.