This is a great opportunity for students & teachers interested in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math). Students in grades 5-8 have the opportunity to design a special 10th anniversary logo for the Challenger Learning Center-St. Louis.
The winning logo will appear on promotional anniversary material throughout the year. In addition, the student’s class will win a simulated space mission for his/her class and be invited be included as part of a special simulated space mission that will be broadcast live on HEC-TV on October 23, 2013.
For teachers wanting get an early start, you can read the contest rules:
• Contest is open to students in grades 5-8
• Students may work together on teams, but only one submission/class will be accepted
• Design must be submitted using the template (coming soon)
• Maximum of 4 colors on the design (black counts as one color)
• Students may use any medium they choose (paint, crayon, pencil, computer-generated, etc.)
• Entries must be received by the Challenger Learning Center by 4:00 pm on September 16, 2013.
• Submission must be sent via US Mail or delivered in person to:
Challenger Learning Center-St. Louis
Logo Design Contest
205 Brotherton Lane
Ferguson, MO 63135