This is always a popular academy at CSD! If you are interested, now is the time to register.
Cooperating School Districts announces that registration for the 2013-14 Technology Leadership Academy is now open. This annual academy will assist educators in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to use technology as a tool for more effective and efficient leadership in their schools and districts.
The Technology Leadership Academy offered by the Learning Team focuses on:
• Learning leadership skills in technology
• Improving classroom use of technology
• Developing a vision of how to use technology to improve student performance
• Assessing strengths and needs of your staff/students in the area of technology
• Developing a practical and useful technology plan
• Expanding professional learning networks
All educators are invited to participate, including superintendents, assistant superintendents, principals, assistant principals, librarians, media specialists, tech coordinators, and teachers. Participants receive and use, if they do not already own one, an iPad with 3G capability as part of the registration fee…
View original post 43 more words