In Bullying Prevention: Building Your Response Team, Bill Brengle former assistant principal, Fox High School, shares the strategies that move staff & students to reduce bullying actions in their school culture on January 30th at Granite City ECC Conference Center in Illinois.
CHARACTERplus‘ Diane Stirling (pictured) facilitates the discussion and table-work that universalizes the components of this school’s success so that you can adapt it to your school, including:
• identifying your core response team
• bringing all staff on board
• addressing adult/staff bullying behaviors
• defining harmful actions with student input
• surveying students and leveraging the results
• involving student leadership as a catalyst to compassion and culture change
This half-day workshop is free for CHARACTERplus members and is $100 for non-members. For questions on this workshop, or any character education professional development offered by Cooperating School Districts, contact CHARACTERplus. You can also see more of their programs by liking facebook.com/CHARACTERplus.