Cooperating School Districts’ District’s-Choice Online Learning will offer the highest-quality courses at the lowest prices in Missouri. After evaluating many online learning vendors, CSD selected e2020 as a key virtual education vendor in our plan to provide a comprehensive virtual education program to Missouri schools. Schools have 200+ courses to select from with e2020, and different options to purchase.
The e2020 Lunch & Learn session takes place Thursday, November 3 at 1460 Craig Road in St. Louis, Missouri. Register for this free event here. You can come in the morning and stay for lunch, or stop by for lunch and stay through the afternoon.
• 10- 11:30 am- Demo & Info session of e2020
• 11:30-12:30- Lunch for all provided by e2020
• 12:30- 2 pm- Demo & Info session of e2020
With e2020 through District’s-Choice you can:
• create a personalized schedule
• offer any course any time, creating the flexibility for new innovative school options and schedules for all
• provide credit recovery for students to easily recover credits so they graduate on time
• require a study skills course for freshmen
• encourage students work on a prescriptive MO EOC Assessment Prep course
• offer an ACT, GED prep course any hour of the day to all students
• use e2020 assessments to find out which Missouri and Common Core Standards to spend more time teaching and what to skip, thus personalizing teaching each student in grades 6-12
• use videos of real teachers explaining each Common Core Standard
For more information on this Lunch & Learn, or on District’s-Choice Online Learning, phone Dave Sanders at 314-692-1219, or Nancy George at 314-692-1251.