• How does technology impact and support your teaching and motivate students to think, collaborate and learn?
• How do you plan professional development for improved technology implementation?
• How do you engage your tech savvy students?
METC 2012 program committee has established two goals:
(1) Design a program based on strands that encompass technology in all aspects of education – classroom, library media center, school / district offices and network infrastructure.
(2) Offer a program that fits into educators’ individual learning plans and aligns with high quality professional development.
METC’s theme this year is
We’re looking forward to reading your presentation ideas! Learn more at METCconference.org.