The following METC 2011 sessions are still available as video on-demand– at no cost!
• The Kids Need Us –and– Technology and Hordes of Free Tools from a Google Certified Teacher from keynote Rushton Hurley
• I’m Leading, Is Anyone Following? from Howie DiBlasi
• Living on the Future Edge from keynote Lee Crockett
• Tammy’s Favorite Technology Tips from Tammy Worcester
• Teaching “Wired” Learners from Kevin Honeycutt
• 8-Track Tapes, Covered Wagons & Textbooks: There is a Better Way from Scott Kinney
• Copyright Clarity: Remix & Fair Use in Education from Renee Hobbs
• Gadget A-Go-Go: Fabulous Freebies, Great Gadgets, Tasty Tools, & Sweet Sites that Go the Distance! from Gwyneth Ann Jones
• Paperless Classroom for Under $100 from Torrence Temple
• Student Publishing & Remixing: Keeping it Safe & Legal Panel Discussion with Renee Hobbs, Gwyneth Ann Jones & Rushton Hurley
A special thanks to Chris Hayes at IDSolutions for archiving these Midwest Education Technology Conference presentations. They will be available until August 2011. METC is a program of the Virtual Learning Center of Cooperating School Districts. Following the conference on Twitter at @metc_csd.